Saturday, October 13, 2007

There were 2 in the Blog and the little one said Rollyo aka week 5 #12














Once again I've given free reign to the inner geek. Well is is supposed to be about learning through play. So I've set up not one but two rollyo lists. One is a listing of my favourite Comics sites and Resources. I've already said what a great resource CBR is. So this time as its all about fun, I'll single out PX; the bestest and most fun web comic on... Well the Web. You can check it out fo' yo'self through Mr Red Rollyo above or if you're really keen to begin at the beginning click on the following link http://www.pandaxpress.com/2005_01_01_archive.php and thereafter navigate your way through the archives. You'll be glad you did.

The other Rollyo list is my favourite Tolkien and C S Lewis sites. But seriously I can see how this little tool would be a useful application on Library desktops if preconfigured with a listing of useful resources on the web pertinent to the particular Library Service. Or you could always use the favourites. Alright who said that!

No comments: