Friday, September 28, 2007

My Friend FlIckr & I taught I taw some puddy tats aka Week 3 #7



Well I've just uploaded some of my favourite cat photos and a Trading Card (very cool) on Flickr at
or otherwise look for Gingerbread Man 63 under person search.

Here's my favourite Cat pic. ---------------------->

Oddly enough we've never had much luck at keeping cats, thy've usually disappeard after anything from a month to a year. So in the end we gave up and stuck to Dogs.

However in the last couple of years out here in Langwarrin the mice have been particularly troublesome. Now I happen to think mice are cute, but when one managed to crawl inside my last computer and trashed it, that was the final straw, cute or not they had to go, so we decided to get a cat.

Well to cut a long story short we ended up with 2, a brother and sister, which were promptly named Tom Bombadil and Goldberry, and now almost 2 years later they are the 2 most beautiful, clever amazing curious cats, well I am biased.

Interestingly enough my bank teller remarked one day "You don't strike me as a cat person" well guess what I am, and I've also developed a newfound appreciation of Garfield Cartoons go figure!

No comments: